I'm a competitive person, my wonderful husband, not so much. Ever since we were dating we've been playing various games together. I know what they say but I am just NOT one of those sweet girls who lets her man win to feed his ego. Lucky for him I usually lose anyway. When you can't beat 'em, change games is my motto. So I bought UpWords. I remember being pretty good at it as a kid. We have now owned UpWords for about six or seven years and I have won exactly twice. Twice, I won't tell you how many times we've played.
Lately we've been playing Word Challenge on Facebook. He of course has been in the lead all this time and then suddenly last week I beat him! I felt accomplished and maybe a little bit smug. The mistake as I look back, was telling him I beat his score. He sits down and starts playing. Within 15 minutes he was ahead of me again. Uggggggghhhhh! I have played and played and played. Last night I beat him again! But don't bother to go look at the scores, Mr. "I'm not competitive" beat me again.
-


1 comment:
he may not be competitive, but he is really good at auto repairs.*
*this statement has yet to be verified
Post a Comment