We had freezing rain last night. It is up to 34 degrees this morning and starting to melt off. The Lord protected us. We lost a lot of branches but our house and truck are perfectly fine as near as I can tell.
25+ Inspirational Hotels With Baths In Bedrooms / Triumph | | Mobile Homes
USA : Be the first to discover secret destinations, travel hacks, and more.
-
Make your bedroom as comfy and luxurious as possible with these top tips
from bedding experts. It's an economical way to add to the feeling of a
stylish...
4 years ago


3 comments:
wow, I'm freezing and its only 31 degrees at night! I do wish we could have a little snow!
31 degrees always feels cold in the fall. Then, after single digits 30's aren't so bad.
sounds like what John said about 100 degrees...after 109 not so bad anymore :)
Post a Comment