Saturday, February 9, 2008

Help Us Name Our Baby!

Not only do we not know what we are having but we don't have a name. We have thought about Courtney or Carley for a girl. Boys names are tougher because we have about 3,000 boy cousins and all our friends have boys too. Also, if we do have a boy, his middle name will be Harold after his deceased Grandpa. So please, give us your best suggestions. I am sick of looking at name books filled with names like Buxby and Bubba.

6 comments:

specialbekah said...

I think you should name him Goil. I just saw a show with a guy named Goil. He was great. Great Goil. And for a girl name, I think Rebekah is nice.

Tyson Olheiser said...

Mr. Wonderbird?

Pats aren't perfect! said...

rach - you could do what my brother did and name a boy after D.'s favorite sports team - Yeah Camden!!!
-limade

specialbekah said...

Heathcliff is a nice name. It means, "sloping wasteland." What a nice legacy. Sloping Wasteland.

specialbekah said...

Come here, Sloping Wasteland! Mommy said, come here! Good boy, Sloping Wasteland.

specialbekah said...

In conclusion,
Boy: Sloping Wasteland
Girl: Pretty Butterfly Fly Away