Hailey is a vegetarian now. She will, however, eat meat for special occasions like Thanksgiving, Christmas, steak at Grandma's house, trips to Panda Express, and El Toro. And only plans to stay vegetarian until baby Jack Jack eats meat.
While she happily munched her cheese sandwich I asked her if she thought she should go vegan. No, vegan is not for her, she likes cheese and milk.
I told her we could make some vegetarian food and that it has lots of veggies and beans. This didn't bother her. "Mom! I got a vegetarian cookbook from the library!"
I LOVE her!
25+ Inspirational Hotels With Baths In Bedrooms / Triumph | | Mobile Homes
USA : Be the first to discover secret destinations, travel hacks, and more.
-
Make your bedroom as comfy and luxurious as possible with these top tips
from bedding experts. It's an economical way to add to the feeling of a
stylish...
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment