Me - "What should we make for the potluck?"
Hailey - "I know! Buffet-Baff!"
M - "What's Buffet-Baff?"
H - "Not Baff, Baff, with a "th"
M - "Oh, what is it?"
H - "It is yogurt plus cool whip mixed together and cooked in the oven. Then you put it in boiling water and put a spoon, you know, with the holes in it. And then you eat it up."
Me - "What should we make for the potluck?"
Hailey - "I know! Buffet-Baff!"
M - "What's Buffet-Baff?"
H - "Not Baff, Baff, with a "th"
M - "Oh, what is it?"
H - "It is yogurt plus cool whip mixed together and cooked in the oven. Then you put it in boiling water and put a spoon, you know, with the holes in it. And then you eat it up."


2 comments:
You need to make a check box labeled "Yummy". That check box would be checked if it existed.
Yum Yum. I hope that is not tonight's supper.
Post a Comment