Saturday, April 11, 2009

Behind is the New On Time






I'm catching up on things so here is what we've been up to. Cooking, eating, working, homeschooling. laundry and sleeping. It doesn't sound too fun but we've been having a blast.
FYI I found a copycat recipe for Panda Express Orange Chicken. It is pretty stinkin good. You should have seen my kids inhale it! I also begged Rebekah O for her egg roll recipe which was also amazing! Hailey was supposed to be my sous chef but she abandoned me for the new-to-us swing set their "Emmy" and Mr. Mike brought them today.

2 comments:

Emily Campbell said...

That orange chicken looks as good as is sounded! Yum, they sell the Panda Express Sauce, Carrlee used it for her stir fry, it was really good! Your life looks just like ours, busy and fun!

The Snarky Mommy said...

I'd be curious to try the sauce. It was easy to make but very time-consuming.