Hailey - "Mommy I thought our (Christmas) tree was one-storybook tall."
Hailey was discussing what type of cake she would like Aunt Bekah to make for her birthday, which is still over two months away. "I want a Barbie cake where the Barbie goes in the middle and the dress is the cake."
Me - "Aunt Bekah doesn't like Barbies, but if you want that Mommy can make it for you."
H - "Why doesn't Aunt Bekah like Barbies? Maybe they are too hard for her to dress."
M - "Well, no they just don't look like real women. They look kind of fake."
H - "You look kind of like Barbie. You REALLY do."
The other day I bought a new red sweater. I am rather proud of this sweater because not only did I get it for a fraction of the price it was a size "S". As I was starring in the mirror and debating about wearing it inside out so all could see the "S" Hailey walks in. "Mommy that is pretty! I looks like a bathrobe!"
Drew loves to play the game "Trouble" Tonight he pulled out the instructions and said, "Let's look at the indistructions."
Dustin's family has been visiting and tonight and completely unprompted Drew looked at Uncle David and said, "You have a baby in you."
25+ Inspirational Hotels With Baths In Bedrooms / Triumph | | Mobile Homes
USA : Be the first to discover secret destinations, travel hacks, and more.
-
Make your bedroom as comfy and luxurious as possible with these top tips
from bedding experts. It's an economical way to add to the feeling of a
stylish...
4 years ago


4 comments:
there's a whole lot more reasons than, "they look kind of fake"
don't get me started!
These are great. Aubrey and Hailey really should live closer, I cannot imagine them together on a regular basis!
dude that is all just hilarious! Cant wait for Turbo to be Drews age... sounds like we're going to have fun!
Those are great! Kids say the funniest things.
Post a Comment