I've been so proud of Drew and his potty training. Accidents have become virtually non-existent.
Even in the bathtub he will tell me if he needs to go. Today I walked a little too far away. Just for a minute, but that was all it took. He said he called me, but I was too late. By the time I came back to the bathroom Drew was standing in the tub surrounded by tub toys and poop. "Oh man!" was all I could say. I can handle poop in a diaper but soggy and in a tub full of toys?! NO WAY! I pulled him out, thankful that he didn't play in it. Somehow he still had to go more and so I plopped him on the potty. At least I am learning from past mistakes! But now I had to wait and wait for him to finish so I could clean the tub out. I tried to talk my loving husband into it but he said that it might put me into labor. Ha! Dustin quickly vanished, but how could I be mad at him? He began installing the infant carseat that we will need when I do go into labor.
So it was just me and Drew and a tub full of poop and toys. Drew was still sitting on the potty and I was beginning to get impatient. Here is our conversation
Me: "Aren't you done yet?"
D: "Nope." (huge grin on his face)
Me: "Come on Drew finish."
D: "Mommy"
Me: "What?"
D: "I love you. But I still have to poop." (his grin looked pretty wicked by this point)
Finally he gets off and I scrub him down and send him to his room to dress. This really means that I gave him the opportunity to run around his room with his nunders in his hand instead of on his body.
I start cleaning up his mess and immediately start gagging. Drew immediately hears me and says "Mommy, you love my poop. You love my poop. You LOVE my poop."
25+ Inspirational Hotels With Baths In Bedrooms / Triumph | | Mobile Homes
USA : Be the first to discover secret destinations, travel hacks, and more.
-
Make your bedroom as comfy and luxurious as possible with these top tips
from bedding experts. It's an economical way to add to the feeling of a
stylish...
4 years ago


4 comments:
I remember those days! I'm so glad they are over!!!!!!!!!
I put aside my phobia and read your blog. I'm glad I did. I'm happy to see that Rebekah's "you love it" response to unpleasant scenarios has been learned by lil Drew.
LOL!!!
This is too funny!
rach - i am so sorry for you, but this story did give me a good laugh! thanks for sharing your pain with the rest of us!
Post a Comment