My kids have asthma. Whenever they get a cold their asthma flares up and they need their breathing treaments. No big deal, I know how to take care of that. The nebulizer opens up their airways, and for my 2-year-old, it also opens up an unrestrained urge to create havoc. He's been running around for two days now with his cute little eyes bugging out of his head. Today I was on the phone and he ran into the bathroom to poop. He didn't want to get wiped so he tried to pull his pants up ASAP. I was quicker than him this time and it must of made him mad, two minutes later (still on the phone) he pooped his pants. I told him to wait in the bathroom for me to change him. And he started praying, head bowed, hands folded, one eye peeking to see if I was watching. "Help me feel better, for the food. Amen." Nice prayer, if only he would pray for the food at meals now.
Don't get me wrong, he likes to pray. He just mixes it up a little. He prays for the food at our evening Bible Story time. At meal times he prays for himself to get better. Sometimes he prays for mommy and daddy and once he prayed for the "bad people". And after every prayer he glares at his sister and says angrily "Sissy was PRAYING TOO!" I love two-year-olds!
25+ Inspirational Hotels With Baths In Bedrooms / Triumph | | Mobile Homes
USA : Be the first to discover secret destinations, travel hacks, and more.
-
Make your bedroom as comfy and luxurious as possible with these top tips
from bedding experts. It's an economical way to add to the feeling of a
stylish...
4 years ago


1 comment:
Hey I remember a little sister who use to pray on and on and on and on and on about just about everything!
Love you sis!
Post a Comment