Friday, February 22, 2008

My Favorite Pregnancy Comments

Ah pregnant women must want to be told how big they are, right? Here are some of the comments I've heard throughout my pregnancies.

"You look like you are going to pop! How far overdue are you?!"
Me "I'm not due for two more months."
"Oh, you'll never make it."

"Getting chubby."

"Are you having twins?"

"You are huge!"

"You are way bigger than my daughter was at that stage of pregnancy."

A cute little boy asked me if "that"(my belly button) was my baby's nose! That was adorable!

My daughter informed me that my belly was as big as Miss Kristie's. Keep in mind Miss Kristie is due next month. I am not due until June. Oh the honesty of children!

So for all of you women out there, I am pregnant, I carry big, I don't care. I have learned to see the humor in the comments. I will still eat what I want anyway, but I would love to hear your favorite pregnancy comment stories. Send them on in. Oh, and if I ever get better I will take a pregger picture to post so you can see just how big I really am.

2 comments:

specialbekah said...

They can all just shut it. You have the prettiest pregnant belly.

Unknown said...

J and I were sitting with our son E. and I told E, "E there is a baby in my tummy" (now E is almost 2). So he looks at daddy and points to his belly and says "Baby" and then his own "baby". Oh... he'll understand someday :D